Thursday, May 05, 2005

Note the Sign

I love those witty signs at churches and businesses. Where do these people get these things? Some of them totally crack me up. I found a few that I'd written down.

1. Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.

2. If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your wife told you to do it?

3. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some sort of mental illness.
Think of your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.

4. I dialed a wrong number and got the following recording: "I am not available right now, but I thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."

5. Don't worry about avoiding temptation... As you grow older, it will avoid you.

6. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!


Oh, there are so many good ones out there. I wish I'd written down my favorites. I'll try and plug them in here as I see them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Baejaar said...

I am sorry to hear about your brother's demise. Its surprising that this form cancer is under-funded. I will forward your blog post via email to my friends - to increase the awareness about PanCan.

This post was really nice. I couldnt help smiling. If you come across some more, then please do post them here.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home