Friday, May 06, 2005

My Poor Boy

Ah, my poor son. Perhaps he does take the slightly more than occasional walk on the naughty side, he is a very loving and extremely sociable child. We host college baseball players who play in a summer league in our town. We try to attend all their home games. At the ballpark as we walk in front of the stadium seats I continually hear people greeting my son. He's 6 years old and knows more people than I do. He greets everyone he sees and believes everyone truly wants to be his friend. In all fairness, he's as loveable as he is naughty. And he's very loveable :<)

1 Comments:

Blogger Baejaar said...

"There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million."
- Walt Streightiff

Such a sweet kid....

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home