Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A listing

Things you may or may not have known about me:

1. I graduated with a BSN
2. I was the only American in the International Club in college
3. I love working with people with mental illness
4. Except personality disorders which drive me nuts
5. My favorite singer is Patsy Cline - song, Poor Man's Roses
6. I love learning about other countries, their language and culture
7. So many foreign students came home with me in college that it was not unusual for my parents and I to be the minority in our home.
8. A Japanese exchange student visited during my junior year in high school, decided to stay, and ended up living with us for 4 years.
9. I'm a professional fence straddler
10. I thrive on humor and often use sarcastic humor
11. I used to train horses and ride in the rodeo
12. I once wore a fake nose ring at the mall just for fun and to see other's reactions
13. I often do things for the sole purpose of surprising my best friend whom I love dearly
14. Not until my 30's have I started learning to stand up for myself
15. I'm sometimes known to make a fool of myself and thoroughly enjoyed it


Feel free to comment, list things about yourself, or list things about yourself on your blog site. I love reading other people's lists.

2 Comments:

Blogger echotig said...

I love your list!

I've just recently started working on my backbone and standing up for myself as well. (I'm 34)

very cool, I hope you post more.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Susannah Nichols said...

You've ridden in a rodeo?? That's SO cool!! :)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home