Friday, May 13, 2005

Questionable Post

Ok, I'm going to be posting about a topic that may be questionable in polite society so if you are polite society, you may want to stop here.

Piqued your interest? That's Ok. If you are polite society or at least want to maintain that impression, just don't leave a comment, no one will know you were here. :<)

Actually it's not that that bad. It is inspired by one of my favorite bloggers who also wrote about it and gave a great link that I wanted to share. So what's the topic? Well, come closer....a little closer....it's toots. That's right. I'm talking in cyberspace about farts. And if you want me to say it louder well, too bad. I have an image to protect too ya know.

Mostly I just wanted to share the link. I was laughing so hard my sides were hurting. But then, as I commented on Lisa's site, I come from something of a deranged family. My father started it all when he would.....you know......and then blame it on the dog. This might not be so terribly odd except that when the dog died, my dad continued to do it.

It's my sister who finds the most humor in flatulance (can be said in normal voice cause it's a big and impressive word). That, however, could be due to the fact that she has a son who has a rather, mmm, uncommon talent in that regard. I'll try not to be crass, but he can do it loud or silent, long or short, wet or dry, continuously and at will. The only thing he can not do is not do it. And my sister? She laughs every time. I don't know what it is, but to her, apparently it is funny.

Now don't get me wrong, I will often laugh as well, but I tend to find it more humourous when there is some other wit applied as well. Such as when dad blames it on the dead dog or when it is set up and staged just right, or, well, anytime I do it.

But if you ever laugh about it, even in private, you might want to check out this link and see if it appeals to any of your.....less refined tastes.

3 Comments:

Blogger echotig said...

That post stunk....LOL

12:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I personally loved it ! lmao. Thanks for the link!
oxox

2:09 PM  
Blogger Prithi Shetty said...

LOL :) :D

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home