Thursday, May 19, 2005

Questions

I stole this from Daniel

1. First name: Sonna

2. Were you named after anyone? Yes. Someone my mom knew had named her daughter Sonna.

3. Do you wish on stars? On rare occasion. Mostly I reflect on stars.

4. When did you last cry? Yesterday.

5. What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey

6. Cats or Dogs? Hmm, both. I really like dogs but cats don't leave mounds of poop in your yard that has to be scooped up.

7. What is your birth date? April 14th

8. Do you cry at commercials? Yes. Sometimes I really get in to commercials. Some make me laugh, some make me cry, and some I like better than the show I am watching.

9. Would YOU be friends with you? Absolutely! I'm the best person I know! :<)

10. Are you a daredevil? No, not by usual standards. I do weird stuff like put fake colored hair in with my regular hair, wear fake noserings and stuff like that. Nothing that raises the pulse rate.

11. Favorite Singer? Patsy Cline. Kinda weird cause she's not of my era but I love her voice and her songs.

12. Do looks matter? Since I stole this list from Daniel, I'm stealing his answer to this question too: Only to people who care about looks.

13. How do you release anger? I need to be alone. I don't "do" anything really. Just need to be by myself and either pout or fume. Then I find something to distract myself.

14. Do you hold a grudge? No. Rarely to things even stick with me like that.

15. Do you trust others easily? Generally yes. In fact, mostly yes. Unless I get some kind of an impression of dishonesty or something, I pretty much trust people.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had this camper toy that goes along with those people that dont have arms or legs - not weebles but the other people with no arms and legs.

17. What high school class do you think was totally useless? PE. It was a joke.

18. Do you have a journal? Yes. I have several

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Sarcasm is my best friend and rarely leaves my side.

20. What are your nicknames? Mom

21. Would you bungee jump? Not on your life

22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope

23. Do you think that you are strong? I used to be very strong. I had the highest bench press for a female in my college class. Now though I am much, much weaker thanks to surgeries and disabilities.

24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Bunny Tracks

25. Shoe size? 9

26. Red or pink? Umm, red I guess.

27. Least favorite thing about yourself? Appearance

28. Night owl or morning person? Night Owl without a doubt. My parents and sister don't understand this and think sleeping in the morning means you're lazy.

29. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue and barefoot

30. What are you listening to right now? The fan blowing next to me, a bird chirping outside, and my fingers punching the keys.

31. Last thing you ate? English toffee bar

32. If you were a color, what would you be? Yellow I think

33. What is the weather like right now? Warm humid and overcast

34. Last person you talked to on the phone? My sister

35. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? You mean that interests me? If they are nice or friendly. What?! It's true!

36. Do you like the person you got this from? I like reading his blogs.

37. What's your favorite refreshment? Pepsi. Favorite alcoholic beverage: Kahlua N Cream

38. Hair color? Brown with blonde highlights

39. Eye color? Brown

40. Do you wear contacts? Sometimes

41. Favorite food? Mexican, American (or found in America), Italian, Japanese

42. Last movie you watched? Hook (I have kids ya know)

43. Favorite day of the year? I'm gonna go with Christmas for a thousand Alex

44. Scary movies or Happy Endings? Ya mean scarry movies? hehe. Happy endings for me

45. Summer or Winter? Summer

46. Hugs OR Kisses? Hugs

47. What's your favorite dessert? My mom 's lemon cheesecake

48. Living arrangements? house with hubby and kids

49. What books are you reading? Some christian fiction novels

50. What's on your mouse pad? My mouse

51. What did you watch on TV last night? Didn't watch TV last night

52. Favorite smells? Someone grilling, food that's prepared so I don't have to do it, cologne on my man

53. Favorite sounds? Crack of a baseball off a bat, kids saying "Mom, I love you", silence

54. Mimes or clowns? Mimes. I don't know why they get such a bum rap, I love 'em.

55. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it? Yes. From Starbucks.

56. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Neither

57. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation? Creation. Though I am open to the idea that God created evolution.

58. What's the furthest you've been from home? Florida, Texas, Wyoming, Maryland. Whichever is furthest. Would love to go overseas.

59. If you could go further, where would it be? I'd love to go to Japan, Scotland, Australia

60. Are you where you want to be? When I was little I wrote that when I grew up I wanted to be a wife and a mom. Now I'm there but my body won't let me fulfill those roles the way I'd like to.

Questions in blue are the ones I added. Feel free to steal this list and add some of your own.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I am so stealing it when I get home ! =)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Very nice! Thanks for stealing it.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Wow. That was one huge list alright. Nice concept. I am neither the last nor will be the last to steal this from you.....

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home