Friday, July 22, 2005

All Is Well

My husband came through his surgery with flying colors. Everything went really well. The surgery itself went really quick, like 15 minutes. I wasn't expecting it to go so fast. But he's done, he's home, and minimal pain controlled by his pain meds.

I had kinda expected him to milk it a little but no, he's being Mr. Independant, seeing how much he can do for himself by himself. But, I was careful to give him at least a little bit of pampering since he has been so good to go through so much with me.

Just wait 3 weeks and then it's on to hand #2.

5 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

good to hear. and how are YOU? take care.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good news! He continues to be in my prayers!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Prithi Shetty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Prithi Shetty said...

Hey ! Good to know your husband is doing well. Do take care both of you.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

CT? Now isnt that due to over usage of keyboard and wrong posture? I need to google over it. Anyway glad to hear that he is fine.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home