Monday, May 23, 2005

Oy

Phew. What a weekend. This weekend was my daughter's dance recital. Talk about work. She had full dress rehersal Saturday morning. Early Saturday morning. Her changing room was a mile from the stage and she had 3 costume changes complete with 3 hair changes. I was beat. Then my sister wanted me to drive to her town and help her with her daughter's scrapbook. She's trying to get it done in time for graduation which is the 5th. We worked on that until 3:30 in the morning.

Folks got home from their Alaska vacation and wanted to show their pictures Sunday morning so went over there from my sisters, where I'd stayed the night. I had trouble staying awake, not that I wasn't interested in their pics, I was just wiped out. Then left to make the drive home with my daughter in time for her recital. Again the costume changes and the hair and the makeup.

But, she was cute doing her dances. She's in tap, ballet, and acrobats. At 4 years old the girls are so cute up there. And cute she had better be since 3 costumes cost 100 bucks. Ridiculous. My sister and niece drove over for the recital. Mom and Dad were too tired from their vacation to make the trip. I was bummed about that but I understand.

Now it's Monday and I feel like I could sleep straight thru to Tuesday without any problem at all. Instead, I guess I better settle on something to feed the family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home