Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On Safari

My safari hunt has turned out both dangerous and exhausting. The sock monster is a clever foe! So far I have traced him to my daughter's closet, then to the toy box where it passed a fair amount of time. The sock debris was astounding. It has now moved on and I suspect it my be lingering under the bed. I have returned to camp for fortifications and will set out again tomorrow. One thing is for sure, this foe is not to be underestimated. I shudder to think of what may await me beneath the bed but I shall bolster my courage and set out with the dawn of the new day.

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Hi,
thanks for visiting "my place"!
while your on safari, if you find anything that's not yours, let me know. I'm missing some stuff!

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home