Thursday, April 24, 2008

WebMaster

I have finally taken a class on creating my own website. I've wanted to do this for a while now so I can set up a site for my brother and pancreatic cancer. I've got a start page set up and plan to add more. I'm just using a free site for now. It actually was much easier than I thought it would be.

I'm really rather excited about it. For some reason though, I can get a link set up here in my post but I can't get it set up in my blogger template. I don't know if it's because it has all those back slash thingies in it, or if it's cause of the html at the end or what. (It may be becoming clearer to you as to why it seems like a big deal for me to be able to do this)

Ah well, maybe some day I'll figure that out. As for now, I'd kinda like to set up a site for someone else, maybe a non-profit group or something. Anyone have any such needs?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home