Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Hobby

So in February, the library had a free crocheting class. My daughter and I went and learned how to crochet. She took right off, I struggled for a while. Got the hang of it now, though.


I started with a lot of scarves, such as the one above. My favorite (below) is really cute, but the pic didn't turn out very well.


It's actually a really cute green color and looks like a vine with leaves.

I've had lots of fun with it. My more practical project was a water bottle carrier I made for my daughter for her school field trip.



Perhaps one of the more unique projects was the pencil scarf I made for my daughter's teacher.



Most of my patterns I've gotten free off of the Ravelry website. What an awesome place for knitters and crocheters! Right now I'm working on a baby blanket for a lady who works at a local restaurant where our knit/crochet group meets. Eventually I will have to make something for myself! Right now tho, I'm enjoying giving away my "creations".


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home