Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally

Finally! Some warm weather! I am so ready for nice, temporate days. It never happens soon enough and never lasts long enough. But these are the days of inspiration. Well, maybe the days of motivation. All kinds of projects and wishes come to mind. All of a sudden, a clean house seems almost achievable. Corners obscured by piled miscellaneous seem clearable. An empty laundry pile seems obtainable. Is there anything that can't happen on the onset of lovely weather? And oh my gosh, the outdoor projects.

All of a sudden I want to buy tubs and various containers. Sorting and organizing looks like ambrosia. Plants beckon me to take them home and find them a beautiful space to spread their roots. Stained glass pieces beg to be placed in my garden where the can catch the sun. My landscaping projects illusions of raised beds with new stone borders.

Bring on the sun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home