Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Now Playing/Coming Soon

There are some new movies coming up that I would like to go see. Not that I will go see all of them, since paying movie theatre prices makes me physically ill. Or maybe it's the oil they pass off as melted butter. Anyway, I'm interested in:

Wolverine
Yes, I'm one of those X-men lovers. And who can resist Mr. Jackman?

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past
Matthew McConaughey, need I saw more?

17 Again
I'm not dying to see it, but it might be good...

Night At The Museum 2
Very likely that I will go see this one. Loved the first one. Probably take the kids.

Transformers 2
I know. I'm sorry.

Ice Age like 3 or something
Doesn't look as good as the first two, but what can you do? It's like a mommy requirement or something.

Harry Potter HBP
Read all the books, movies are a necessary evil.


That's it for now folks. That takes me to Julyish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home