Thursday, March 13, 2014

Dabbling, Zentangle

So. I've recently begun doing some art journaling, which then led to doing some sketching. I'm no artist, I'll tell you that now. But I have really come to enjoy dabbling in the artistic hobbies. I have my best friend to thank for this new endeavor. She always seems to be into something new, which, of course, I then have to try. I in turn, have shared Zentangle with her. Ah, so many pots.

So here's an example of some of my Zentangles:


and

 
A good resource book for Zentangles, if you're interested, is The Art of Zentangle: 50 inspiring drawings, designs & ideas for the meditative artist
by         
 
It's my favorite of those that I have seen. Lot's of fun, EASY to do, and makes you fell successful when you see your results. I started as a stick figure only drawer, and learned tons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home