Monday, May 30, 2005

Expensive Me

That "If I Were Rich" blog must have gone to my head. I spent money today as if I had it. Went to Kohls cause I heard they were having 80% off sales. They were and I got my daughter a nice little dress for 6 bucks. Then I saw a neat picnic thing and found some foundation which I've been needing. Unfortunately, I didn't even look at the price of the foundation. I about broke my jaw on the counter after it fell open while checking out.

Then off to Walmart. My daughter loves dresses and wanted to wear her new one so she changed in the van. When I got inside I figured I'd have her picture taken since she was dressed up. I hid her school pictures and didn't pass any out cause they were horrible so I'd been meaning to get her picture taken anyway. Well, I ended up purchasing a package so my cheap 6 dollar dress was rapidly turning into 70. Egads! By the time I then bought groceries my total for the day was turning into a small fortune.

Maybe I should make a list of how I could be more frugal. But I doubt that would have the same effect.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I love to spend money... it is a constant strain for my poor husband to not strangle me =)

2:32 PM  
Blogger Susannah Nichols said...

Still.... $6 for a dress. Nothing can take that away from you. ;)

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home