Sunday, October 02, 2005

Body Removal

I don't wanna gross you all out (well, maybe a small part of me does) but you will not believe what I am watching on TV. The Learning Channel has on a program entitled "Things removed from the human body". And they are not talking about natural body organs as I originally thought. They are talking about things people have swallowed - or inserted (Yikes!!) into their body, along with accidental paraphenalia. They had one guy who had a stop sign that went through his abdoment, a javelin that went through someone's face, and a rebar that went through someone's head. Now is a story of a guy who had a frog gig, like a pitchfork go through his face and out his eye socket. They've talked about things people have swallowed, like 200 nails, a key, a spoon, razor blade etc. Also things inserted in the rectum: jelly jar, bicycle pump, and a diamond necklace worth $125,000. Scariest of all is that the worst is yet to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! When I was a little kid I inserted… No, I don’t think I’ll share that story.

9:45 PM  
Blogger 1974punkmom said...

I'm curious, too.....

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home