Monday, October 10, 2005

Five...A Fine, Fine Age

Happy Birthday to my little girl who turned five yesterday. My how time flies by! She had a skating party yesterday and had lots of fun. She LOVES Disney Princesses so she had a Cinderella cupcake cake shaped in Cinderella's carriage. She thinks herself quite the big girl now. We got her a dress from Chinatown in Chicago which she loves. My sister drove up for her party and my sister-in-law came down with her daughter from Chicago.

I have no idea what I did at five years old. I don't have many early childhood memories. I hope to create memories for my daughter to look back on and smile.

1 Comments:

Blogger 1974punkmom said...

I remember when A turned 5. Congratulations!!! Cherish every moment...time truly does slip by!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home