Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This And That

I just thought I'd put out a bit of this and that, some websites I enjoy or think might be of use.

A site to look for convicted sex offenders: http://www.familywatchdog.us/Search.asp I just visited this site today so I'm new to it too.

I spend too much time on this game site: www.billsgames.com I particularly like the wordscram. It's addicting.

A must have on every "favorites" listing is www.imdb.com This site has everything you want to know about movies and tv shows, including tons of stuff about the actors, trivia about the show, and goofs. I challenge you if you've never been to this site to go there now and enter your favorite movie. If you don't love this site when you're done, I'll eat a cyber hat.

I had blogged about this site before, www.wheresgeorge.com You enter the seriel number on a dollar (or other) bill. You can see where it has been before you. Even better, take the bill out and spend it and watch it travel from place to place.

Of course, the ones I have linked on my page are worth a visit. www.pancan.org is the website of the nonprofit org that is working to fight pancreatic cancer. www.iusedtobelieve.com is a cute little site where people have entered tidbits about things they used to believe to be true when they were little.

Enjoy surfers!

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I'm a big fan of popcap games' wordworm. Thought I'd pass that along! Heading to check out the Where's George. What will the internet have next? I hate to ask.

8:46 AM  
Blogger April said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Doug Bagley said...

Thank you. It is so nice of you to list my blog as one of your favorites. And thank you for your comments on my latest post.
I'll have to check out some of those sites you mentioned. Might need them soon.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home