Thursday, June 30, 2005

Your Opinion Please

Opinions please! I am making a shirt for my husband that I'll give him for his birthday. We used to have shirts that had the last name of the player we were hosting and we would wear them to the games. Now I want to make a shirt that has the last name of all the players we've hosted over the years. I'm debating though on what to put on the front of the shirt. The team these kids play for is called the Gems. Here are some things I've thought of for the front of the shirt:

1. Proud to Host
2. Gems Host Parent
3. Host Parent
4. Proud host Parent (done each word vertically with host in smaller letters)


The back of the shirt would then list the last names of the kids we've hosted. I know the ideas I came up with aren't very clever or anything but I don't want to go over the top with it. Personally I like 1 and 4. Whatever goes on the front would probably have on word per line ie..

Proud
to
Host

Feel free to come up with your own if you don't like any of these options. Consider however that I have to pay per letter to have it made. Thanks for your help!

3 Comments:

Blogger AfricaBleu said...

I am impressed that you are making a shirt for him - what a great idea!
Those all sounded good to me... but if you want to get both "host" and "Gem" in there, you could have something like:
"Gem" of a Host
or Proud Host of Some Real Gems (that one may be too long).

8:05 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

How about the back having the names of all the players arranged like crossword? And in the front, we can have "Nurtured by Thy" or is it "Nurtured by Thee"?

11:31 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I like your idea for #4

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home