Friday, July 01, 2005

My Players

These are the boys. They're good kids. It's been a lot of fun hosting over the years. We've always been lucky to get good kids. After the game tonight they had a big fireworks show. The players are allowed to stay out on the field and the fans stay in the stadium seats. Well, Jake, the first boy pictured called up to us from the dugout and asked my two kids to come join them on the field. My kids were thrilled to go out there and sit with them. I thought that was really nice of him to call the kids out there. A security personnel keeps the general public from going thru the gate to the field so it was kinda a special thing for them. My whole family drove up for the game and the fireworks so it was a nice family evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger kcoop said...

Ahh, cute! Maybe I can meet them sometime! Haha! :)
Well I finally have my blog site up. I'm not sure how to work everthing so you'll have to show me sometime. But go check it out. Hopefully I'll have enough time to keep it updated and everything. Well, talk to you later!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home